PDA

View Full Version : [Online][Pathfinder 1e PFSRD][Weekly, Fridays 6:30pm - 9:30pm (GMT -5) Central Sessio

BillTheButcher
August 26th, 2020, 00:49
We currently have a full roster but feel free to message me if you would like to fill any open slots.

Welcome to The Lonely Coast, a traditional fantasy setting for the freely available Pathfinder 1e PFSRD.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2017/01/PFRPG_SRD.pdf

We are starting what will initially be a short campaign of 10 sessions, but could extend further if the group so desires. I'll be running some "hidden gem" modules that are obscure enough that most people probably have not played them, but well-known enough to get good ratings on DrivethruRPG and others.

I have a Fantasy Grounds Ultimate license, so you can play with the freely available demo license. Audio will be on Discord.

We already have one experienced player already on board, and we are looking for three more experienced players. You don't need to be a guru, but at least have read the rules and played in a game or two. We are both in our late 40's, so folks in that age group are probably a better fit. If you haven't used Fantasy Grounds before, we will go over it in session zero. The first actual game will be the next week in session 1.

Character creation will be done in session zero, so no need to create one beforehand. We'll set the date for session zero once we have four players.

The only book you need to play is the free PDF above.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

gaara6666
August 26th, 2020, 02:27
Are there any class restrictions or anything other than 1st party? The SRD has everything as a resource and wanted to ask what restrictions for character?

Lightsfantastic
August 26th, 2020, 02:52
Names Patrick, 49, in the Mountain Daylight Timezone (MDT.)
Have been playing off and on since 1980. Pathfinder for the past year. Playing in Ruins of Azlant AP on Fantasy Grounds on Thursday’s, and Rise of the Runelords AP on Sunday’s With Roll20.
Friday evening game sounds great.

BillTheButcher
August 26th, 2020, 03:13
Hi Gaara, if you look at the link to the PDF I sent, it's just the core PDF, not any of the additional stuff. So that's the limitation. :) We will do all of the character creation at session zero. Send me a PM with a little about yourself, and let me know if you are interested.

Bill

gaara6666
August 26th, 2020, 13:58
Just curious why more content isn't allowed when the site the pdf is from has everything on it

corwyn42
August 26th, 2020, 23:00
I am interested. Been playing Pathfinder 1e on FG for a while now (~3yrs). PM me if a spot is open.

BillTheButcher
August 28th, 2020, 01:17
Hi @corwyn42 , I will send you a message via trump card if a spot opens up. :) Thanks for responding. If your nickname is not a reference to Roger Zelazny's Amber, ignore the trump card part.

corwyn42
August 30th, 2020, 01:58
My nickname is indeed based (somewhat) on the Amber character. However, the spelling of that name was Corwin. The main character from Krull is Colwyn and everyone knows the number 42 from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Hence my screen name is a mashup of all three sources. Thanks for the trump card (if a spot opens up).