PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 1p for D&D 5e

Donivan2009
August 25th, 2020, 19:49
I just joined a weekly group so I am not currently looking. Thanks for everyone's offers!

FG license: using FG Unity due to ease of hosting/connecting
Time Zone: CST USA
Day (s) of week: M, W, F are preffered
Term: Hopefully long term group
Voice: yes,
Game system preference: D&D 5e
Game system experience: havent played in several years but I'm sure it will all come back to me pretty quickly.
Character type preference: Prefer human wizard or elf of some kind. Sometimes halfling.

I love a well rounded campaign with a good mix of Role play and combat. I try to play as closely to the 5e rules as possible unless exceptions are agreed upon at session 0 or 1. I like long term campaigns starting at lvl 1 and building up my character from there. I really enjoy official Forgotten Realm campaigns and can't wait to play Icewind Dale next month. I really enjoy some homebrew too as long as it makes sense within Forgotten Realms and fits with our previous and future adventures.

Despite how the previouse paragraph sounds, I am an easy going person and get along well with just about everyone. So if your group needs a player, or if you want to start a new group then let me know! 

shezingzh
August 25th, 2020, 22:23
Im starting up a saturday game 5e white plume then we go into tomb of horrors an tzocatl or whatever hell you spell that name. Time is 7-11pm cst. PM me if you are interested.

Donivan2009
August 28th, 2020, 13:24
Thanks! I just joined a wednesday group. Weekends arent the best day for me. I really appreciate the offer! Good luck in the Tomb of "Tzocatl" ( I have no idea how it's spelled either. never heard of it honestly :P)