PDA

View Full Version : Not getting 20% discount for purchase of FGU one time with existing FGC one time

Daltin
August 24th, 2020, 06:03
According to the FAQ for unity: "If you already own a 1-time license of FGC, you will get a discount added to your Shopping Cart when you Add it to your Cart. This is in addition to any other ongoing sales."

However when I add it to my cart I only see the 10% early access discount.

LordEntrails
August 24th, 2020, 06:21
You need to own your FGC license on the FG Store and not via Steam (otherwise you have to wait until FGU is available on Steam, no ETA). Also the discount only applies for one-time licenses and not subscriptions. Third, it only applies for like to like license types. Meaning it must be a FGC Standard to a FGU Standard licenses, or a FGC Ultimate to an FGU Ultimate license. Finally, you must be logged in with the username that the license is assigned to.

If all of that applies and you are not getting your discount, then email [email protected] with your forum username and your order number and they will get you taken care of.

Daltin
August 24th, 2020, 07:00
thank you! It was the like for like. FGC standard does not give discount for FGU Ultimate unfortunately, but understandable.

LordEntrails
August 24th, 2020, 07:20
You can do an upgrade before or after switching versions. So FGC Standard to Ultimate and then switch to FGU. Or you can Switch to FGU Standard and then upgrade. I did the math once and the pricing ends up being pretty different, so run the numbers before you do it so you save the most money.