PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player | Any Time | Sunday | CST US Time Zone | PF 2E | Investigator!

Varlun
August 23rd, 2020, 23:39
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday, weekly, any time
Term: Prefer long, no one-shots
Voice: Yes, video too

Game System Preferred: PF 2E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E and PF 2E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Quite familiar

---

About me: I'm looking for a game with slightly less focus on combat than what I think is typical. I want a group that will enjoy having the characters interact with each other, and NPCs. I enjoy the adventuring side of the game, and that includes dungeons as well- so long as there's interesting stuff to find! The only thing I don't want to do is end up in actual combat (rolling damage, etc) for more than about an hour per session. Obviously, if we're in a dungeon, it will probably be more, and that's fine. But I just want the majority of the game to be focused on stuff that isn't combat.

---

Character Type Preferred: I want to play the newly released Investigator! I plan on taking all roleplay feats at every opportunity.

---

Again, the most important thing for me is I want a good focus on roleplaying. So it's important that the DM and all the other players want that as well.

---

Feel free to message me on here, though the better way would be to add me on Discord.

Discord: Varlun#7634