PDA

View Full Version : Paying for a Spot - AD&D2E/3E/3.5E/PF1E

LegacyArkGames
August 23rd, 2020, 22:04
Hi all,

I've decided to post a standing invitation to contact me regarding opportunities you might have for me to join new or ongoing campaigns running AD&D 2E, D&D 3E/3.5E, or Pathfinder 1E. Fifth Edition isn't for me, and so I've had some trouble finding games to play in. I am especially partial to Forgotten Realms based games, but will give fair consideration to whatever's out there. Adventurers above 1st level also preferred but not required.

As a roleplayer and someone who enjoys a story, I appreciate interaction, lore, and puzzles as much as I do combat. I do like to fill empty niches in groups with regard to classes, so that I have my own area of usefulness.

Availability is negotiable as to the day, hours preferably between 1pm and 6pm EST. 7PM to 10PM EST is possible but much less preferable.

Please Note: I'm just paying for a seat at the table so that I can get into games using these particular rulesets/setting, preferably to find a long term group which will have many adventures together on a weekly basis. I am NOT paying for any other form of special treatment, just the privilege of having room made for me with your group.

If interested, I am best contacted at Legacy Ark Games#0725; I'd be happy to discuss what your adventure entails and, of course, your rate! I have FGU Ultimate with all 2E rulebooks and the basics for the other systems, as well as Classic Demo. Discord is available for voice if used. Thank you!

LegacyArkGames
August 25th, 2020, 20:57
Bump. Still looking! Drop me a DM with info about your campaign, and I'd be thrilled to talk opportunities and your fee/rate!