PDA

View Full Version : New DM looking for Exp FG to for a one shot.

Sacklar
August 23rd, 2020, 19:40
Looking for players that r familiar with FG to joing in my one shot. (possible leading to future long campaign) The reason for experienced FG players is because i am new to FG and will need help from time to time.

This will be my first time DMing so i wish to keep it as simple as possible. I will try my best roleplay the npc's as best i can and to ensure the emersion is kept. I am not for what my DMing preference is yet (Roleplaying or Fighting) but i would like to think i am half/half. I don't mind feedback if u see that i am messing up on the rules cause i like rules. If u choose to play the campaign know that it will most likely not be a fast paced game and that i will half to keep looking some stuff up and will be new to Fantasy Grounds. My rules on Chr. creation is no homebrew( not that i don't like homebrew its just that i want to keep things simple) no multiclassing, and use whats only in the PHB and Essential book. Ages 20 and up only pls. Chr creation will done into game.

Will be using Encounters from the Essentials Book Time will be 8pm Central Thursdays, Discord will be used as voice chat.

Olomert
August 23rd, 2020, 20:39
I'm interested! Are you planning on running an encounter from a module or something you've written up? What day and time (and time zone) are you thinking? Do you use Discord or Skype for voice communication?

Sacklar
August 23rd, 2020, 21:10
Will be using Encounters from the Essentials Book Time will be 8pm Central Thursdays, Discord will be used as voice chat.

Olomert
August 23rd, 2020, 21:22
Ah! I'm unavailable for that time, but best of luck! Fantasy Grounds is very dense, but powerful! It took me the better part of a year to actually enjoy using it, so I wish you a more speedy learning experience

Sacklar
August 23rd, 2020, 22:57
Thanks bro ueah i have been watxhing it ran on vids and i really cant wait to get a good capaign with it!!

Ellimn
August 30th, 2020, 19:44
I'm interested if you're still looking for players.