PDA

View Full Version : FG Unity - Druid Circle of Wildfire (UA)

SmackDaddy
August 23rd, 2020, 08:09
First post asking for real assistance...please be gentle. If this is the incorrect forum, please let me know where I should post this instead (or if a mod/admin could move it, all the better).

So, I have FG Unity Ultimate License and am about to begin a campaign for the first time with FG (I'm a roll20 convert). Still learning things as a FG DM, but I've been a DM for quite a while. I have purchased most of the main D&D 5e content, to include the Unearth Arcana module. I have another first time FG user (another roll20 convert it would seem *grin*). He's using the Unity Demo and can connect to my campaign, no issues there. He created his character (we're starting our characters @ 3rd level) as a Firbolg Druid, Circle of the Wildfire.

I purchased a fan made module (Critically Essential Module - Druid One Click) and so far, he loves how FG and the extension/module handles the wildshape aspect of his druid (way better than the other VTT). One thing we both cannot figure out.....is how to use his Summon Wildfire ability. It's listed under Abilities/Features on his Character Sheet. It doesn't list under "Spells" and if you try to "use" it....it simply shows the description in the chat window. If I have to purchase/obtain another extension/module, that's fine....but....the question is how does my Druid PC use the "Summon Wildfire" feature? It's supposed to summon something during combat that he can control (similar to the Cleric's "Spiritual Weapon" which I would wonder how that works too)...

Any help you can offer/provide would be appreciated. I've searched the forums for the keyword "wildfire" and don't find too much in my searches. Thank you in advance!

Zacchaeus
August 23rd, 2020, 09:21
In the DM module for Unearthed Arcana you will find an NPC called 'Wildfire Spirit'. This is the thing that your player summons. You'll need to give the player control of this NPC in order for them to do whatever it does (you'll need to edit it as well since its stats vary according to various factors). See this video for how to do that https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?43513-Video-Giving-player-control-of-an-NPC&p=387176#post387176

SmackDaddy
August 23rd, 2020, 18:19
Thank you so much @Zacchaeus!