PDA

View Full Version : Divine Font (Heal/Harm)

Haggar
August 22nd, 2020, 21:31
Hi all,

Just wondering if there was a place in the actions tab or anywhere else where I could put my 4X Harms from my Harming Font class ability?

Thanks for your help!

Willot
August 22nd, 2020, 23:30
Yep make a new Casting (Spontaneous) category under actions called Divine Font (Harm) and if your highest level spell casting is say 3rd, enter 4 in that slot. Then drop your harms in there.

In this example the PC has Channel Smite as a 4th lvl Feat. Channel Smite costs one of your Harms (or in his case a heal)
This is why the Category was setup as a spontaneous instead of a prepared, casting a smite ticks off the smite but ALSO ticks off a heal.

All the casting level stuff wasn't entered into the Category simply because it isn't used by the spells (but you can if you like)

Ckorik
August 24th, 2020, 01:35
Hey Will what theme is that?

Willot
August 24th, 2020, 23:47
Its the Simple-Brown theme. I got it from the Workshop subforum from memory

Haggar
September 17th, 2020, 23:17
I can't seem to figure out how to make it spontaneous? I can add a focus power, but can't seem to go beyond that

Larsenex
September 18th, 2020, 00:10
You will want to add the caster level and determine manually how many fonts he gets. Under the zero lvl spells you can put the number per day. I have a cleric if Nethys in our campaign and he has both harm and heals and modifies his heals and harms via his feats. (empowered heals/harms move die up from d8 to d10)

Larsenex
September 18th, 2020, 00:13
double post please delete

Haggar
September 18th, 2020, 01:25
I can't figure out how to make it so it's spontaneous casting instead of prepared for this Cleric

kaernunnos
September 18th, 2020, 03:01
I can't figure out how to make it so it's spontaneous casting instead of prepared for this Cleric

In the spell class entry, the icon in the top left that looks like a book, click it until it becomes a star. Book = prepared, Star = spontaneous.

Haggar
September 18th, 2020, 04:11
Thanks a lot!