Alphavolatile
August 22nd, 2020, 02:45
FG License: Ultimate Edition so players can get by with Demo
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Friday 7pm
If new game, planned start date: Planning on 09/04
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 - 4 hours
Term: Mid term (Will plan on running Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat)

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50:50 but will try to lean more heavily on what the party decides on session 0
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 needed
Character starting level & equipment: 1
Character restrictions: Only races and classes in Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master Guide, Monster Manual, and Xanathar's Guide are acceptable

Details of your scenario:

I'm seeking completely new players to DnD and get them into the magic that is the game. Are you looking to get your toes wet with no fear of judgement? Feel free to learn your playstyle, rping, make mistakes, and have fun with fellow newcomers! I will be taking 4 brand new players through the tyranny of dragons campaign and teaching them about the game as we go along. I plan on explaining certain key things to DnD such as Legendary Resistance, Lair Actions, and Exhaustion (to name a few) as we go through the game so the concepts don't bombard you all at once. This game will be ran on Fantasy Grounds Unity.

If you're interested, send me a message about yourself, your experience with Fantasy Grounds and/or DnD, what game you're interested in, if you have a character planned out, and anything you feel uncomfortable. This way I can find the right composition of players such that a nice group can be made!

xxxTasty
August 22nd, 2020, 03:23
I'm interested.

Blazer1227
August 22nd, 2020, 20:34
Hello! I'd be interested in joining, i dont have any expereince with FG, i have the demo already loaded, I belive i have the basics of dnd down but i would love to dive a bit deeper, I already have a copuple characters created in dnd beyond but other then that i dont have any in FG, hope you have a good day!

GeeraHD
August 22nd, 2020, 20:37
Always wanted to try ToD but I'm an experienced player so I guess I'll keep looking

shezingzh
August 27th, 2020, 00:22
This sounds awesome I would be interested if this game is still open.

Eiric
August 27th, 2020, 00:58
Im interested. Love the MMO's, thought i'd give the original a try

DmHesh
August 28th, 2020, 11:36
I'd be interested. New to FG, and 5E. Would love to learn, and play.

Nooken
August 28th, 2020, 20:58
I would be interested. New to both FG and 5E. Quite a bit of experience with AD&D in the Forgotten Realms but its been over 10 years. Also have a 16 year old son looking to join his first campaign.

Rael
August 29th, 2020, 18:28
I've not played this adventure, and have always wanted to. I'm experienced with FG and would love to help you learn.

MTShorts
August 29th, 2020, 21:50
Assuming this is all filled up, but sounds like great fun...