PDA

View Full Version : Error that I cannot figure out

arcanjl
August 21st, 2020, 18:17
See image

Ok, so as you can see NO extensions loaded. No books loaded. I click on the combat tracker it freezes for 10 seconds, then I get this error.

If I delete everything in the tracker it works fine for about 10-15 min, then I will roll damage on PC or NPC (random) the same thing happens. Freezes, then I get this error.

I even tried remaking my 4th level pcs from scratch and started a new campaign, no go. help?

Moon Wizard
August 21st, 2020, 19:39
What version is reported on the FGU launch screen? Can you zip up the campaign folder and post here to see if I can recreate with your data?

Regards,
JPG

arcanjl
August 21st, 2020, 21:32
I keep thinking it has to do with a pc or something.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0g0byn01acfqxm/Reign%20of%20the%20Dragon%20Queen.zip?dl=0

Moon Wizard
August 23rd, 2020, 18:40
I just tested this on my development machine; and it loads fine.

Can you start FGU, click on the folder icon, go to your rulesets folder, and verify that there are no subfolders? (especially CoreRPG or 5E)
Also, can you disable extensions and see if you get the same error

You have all these extensions loaded, of which only Decal_TYP is an official one provided through our store:
<extension name="878507-AutomaticFlankingAndRange" />
<extension name="878507-AutomaticPackTactics" />
<extension name="878507-MissFlavorText" />
<extension name="878507-5E_Next_Level_XP_Automated_and_DM_XP_Edit_Only" />
<extension name="5e_Roll_For_Initiative_Addon_V0.19" />
<extension name="DarkSunDeath" />
<extension name="Decal_TYP" />
<extension name="878507-Mad_Nomads_Automatic_Actions_Tab_Additions" />
<extension name="878507-Syrinscape_Sounds" />
<extension name="Theme_Simple_Dark_101_KJ" />

Regards,
JPG

LordEntrails
August 23rd, 2020, 19:09
You may also wish to suggest to those extension developers that they add a message in chat stating that their extension is being loaded. Its simple code that they add to the start of their extension. Something like this;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>

<root version="3.0" logo="logo.png">
<announcement text="Ultimate Undermountain Decals by LordEntrails\rStolen from Mask_Of_Winter who\r who Stole from Smiteworks USA, LLC" font="emotefont" />
<properties>

arcanjl
August 24th, 2020, 01:40
Thank you! That worked, or at least no issues yet :):)