PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player, pref us pacific 6-7pm start weeknight med sessions (4-6hr)

Doc_Jones
August 21st, 2020, 16:07
FG License: Ultimate, will be purchasing Unity
Time Zone: USA Pacific
Day(s) of week: Available any day of the week.
Frequency: As often as weekly but fine with alternating weeks or monthly depending on situation, as long as it's consistent.
Time: Available after 6pm pacific time.
Term: Prefer a regular game but down for a one shot to meet more players.
Voice: Able and willing to do voice chat and fine with plenty of RP, though I really do want to find a group that takes advantage of the chat interface as well. I feel like it's the most underused feature that FG has. At least that's been my experience.

Game System Preferred: Interested in 5E and Shadowrun. Not a huge fan of pathfinder, though it might be my limited experience with it.
Game System Experience: Well versed in 3.5 and 5E dnd, experienced with shadowrun, willing to learn other systems.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: A bit rusty but I'm pretty well versed with the system. I can take care of modifying my own gear with appropriate effects to streamline things on my side. The DM's guild is my friend :-)

Character Type Preferred: I am good with playing pretty much any character class, though I have never played a druid and only a monk once. I enjoy casters and really enjoy bards.

About me: I have been gaming off and on since I discovered 2n edition AD&D in middle school. I've played a number of different systems both mainstream and obscure, and even one or two that people have made from scratch. I enjoy linear adventure as well as sandbox style games. Building a backstory is as much fun for me as playing the game sometime. Character deaths are inevitable and I don't take offense to them when it's part of the game. Player malice is another story but fortunately I've only ever been in sessions with two players that were that kind of person. I try my best not to be a rules lawyer, usually I just like to know the precedent of how something is to function so I can plan accordingly. I am very ok with something working the way it does because the DM says so. I'm willing to learn, teach, and collaborate.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Frostrazor1334
August 22nd, 2020, 06:41
Sent you a PM.