PDA

View Full Version : [PAID] LFGM For AD&D 2E Undead Slaying Tomb Delve!

LegacyArkGames
August 20th, 2020, 03:34
Hi there,

I need to shake the rust off concerning the AD&D 2E rules, as it has been some years. I'd like to please request the time of a GM for a simple adventure. This would be a delve into a tomb to recover holy artifacts and destroy the undead menace which has arisen there, from skeletons and zombies to the big bad undead at the end. Prefer to start some level above 1st. If you'd like a setting preference, Faerun. This can be a solo adventure or a party; I do not personally have anyone to invite, and I'd have a couple preferences either way if paid. That's about it, simple as adventures go!

Summary:

FG License: FGU Ultimate, FGC Demo
Time: 2-4h (can do 3-6 with my earlier hours if you like)
Days of week, frequency, and time: Weekly until conclusion, Starting from ~1PM EST/Ending ~6PM EST (preferred), OR Starting from ~7PM EST/Ending ~11PM EST (less preferred). No Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays.
Voice: Discord, or pure text is fine (fast typist here)
Game System: AD&D 2E
Game System Experience: Experienced player who needs to shake off many years of rust.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Starter, though I've designed a couple of D&D2E characters for a campaign next month with no trouble. Caught on pretty fast to the program.
Paid Rate: Negotiable. I am physically disabled and can't pay a fortune given my circumstances, but would certainly be open to hearing your rates for my request.
Contact Method: Please DM @ Legacy Ark Games#0725

LegacyArkGames
August 23rd, 2020, 17:27
Still looking on this one, so a bump for attention!