PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Tokens in One Square

Elasmo
August 20th, 2020, 00:55
I'm running a Pathfinder game, and have several groups of enemies that are sized as Tiny. Four Tiny creatures can fit in a single square at a time, along with a larger creature (like a PC). By default, only one token is visible in the square at a time, thus concealing how many Tiny creatures are actually there. I worked around that problem by creating tokens with small, off-center images on transparent backgrounds for the Tiny creatures, so they can stack up and be individually counted. This works great when they are the only tokens in the square. However, when they share a square with a PC, the PC's token is visually layered on top and conceals the creatures. I would like the creatures to layer on top, as they and the PC would all be visible due to my token design. Is there a way to make this happen?

PS. This is in Unity. Sooner or later I'll remember to write that before posting and then immediately editing it in.

Moon Wizard
August 21st, 2020, 09:05
There isn't anything like this currently. We have some ideas for future improvements to token stacking; but they aren't on the priority list for release. You can add your suggestion to the wish list in my signature.

Regards,
JPG