PDA

View Full Version : [JBE] Which Traveller Project Should We Do Next?

dmccoy1693
August 13th, 2020, 18:48
The d66 Compendium (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=JBEMGT2EJBE0401FG) is available for Traveller for FG and we have Foreven Worlds: Careers Beyond the Claw (https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/299926/Foreven-Worlds-Careers-Beyond-the-Claw-MGT-2e?affiliate_id=231528&src=FantasyGrounds) working its way through the approvals/posting process. So my question for you is, what do you want to see next?

Of all of JBE's titles for Traveller (https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/2542/Jon-Brazer-Enterprises/subcategory/4655_30092/Traveller-2e?affiliate_id=231528&src=FantasyGrounds), which do you want to see us convert to Fantasy Grounds next? While I am at it, is there a supplement that you would like to see us product that we have not yet done?

adzling
August 13th, 2020, 20:30
great i just bought your d66 supplement ;-)

adzling
August 13th, 2020, 20:49
unfortunately the install instructions do not seem to be appropriate for FGU.

I cannot find a "Manage" button or "Purchases" section within Settings when I load FGU.

any pointers?

bsycamore
August 13th, 2020, 21:45
I thought if you purchased through the store, they just download. Use the Update button on the initial screen?

bsycamore
August 13th, 2020, 21:47
Should then appear under your Library and then Modules. Just load it from there in your desired Traveller campaign

adzling
August 13th, 2020, 21:55
ok yeah it appeared in library after a restart

MadBeardMan
August 13th, 2020, 22:30
Hi Dale,

For me, Starports - Down ports and High ports, maps/details based on Class.

Cheers,
MBM

dmccoy1693
August 14th, 2020, 08:21
great i just bought your d66 supplement ;-)

Thank you. I hope you enjoy it.

Should then appear under your Library and then Modules. Just load it from there in your desired Traveller campaign

Thank you!

Hi Dale,

Noted. Thanks.

Dtom1962
August 14th, 2020, 12:44
Any of the Prelude to War stuff would be cool.

esmdev
September 28th, 2020, 14:26
I just picked up the d66 compendium 2 on DriveThruRPG and vote that as the next project, lots of goodness in that one.

Lawdog
September 29th, 2020, 00:59
How about the High Guard books? Or The Pirates of Drinax adventures.

esmdev
September 29th, 2020, 02:08
How about the High Guard books? Or The Pirates of Drinax adventures.

JBE is a third-party producer of Traveller products, not Mongoose.

Also High Guard and Pirates of Drinax are currently in development by MadBeardMan who is the developer for Mongoose products. :)

Lawdog
September 30th, 2020, 08:15
Ah, sorry I thought we were just picking titles. So I would say try an adventure that is part of a story arc (One adventure builds on another). But please do the whole story arc not just one adventure.

kronovan
November 27th, 2020, 21:10
I'm late to the party on this thread, but I just picked up the Foreven 2020 Black Friday bundle on drivethrurpg and I'm impressed. I might have an unusual gaming group, but although they like the MGT rules, they're less enthused about the humancentric nature of the 3rd Imperium. They're equally interested in on-foot exploration and enjoy meeting alien threats.
So on that note I'd vote for you to bring Creatures of Distant Worlds to FGU MGT2e. Afterall, there really isn't much of anything else available that resembles a MGT SciFi bestiary.

Boldtaar
November 27th, 2020, 22:51
Hi Dale,

Cheers,
MBM

Like to see LOS maps for the starports.

d66 compendium 2 and d66 What's Wrong with the Ship

Dalton Calford
November 28th, 2020, 20:56
I would love to see top down visuals for all the ships, so they can be scaled/placed on various maps as needed.
I would also love all the ships of Traveller, done up with a single standard battlemap style.