PDA

View Full Version : DCC RPG Looking for a couple of players

DMrabs
August 13th, 2020, 11:00
FG License: Full FG Unity license so players only need demo (FULL FOR NOW BUT THAT MAY CHANGE. I WILL REACH OUT TO THOSE INTERESTED. Cheers)
Game System: DCC RPG

Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi Weekly – time TBD but probably on Monday nights starting at around 8pm (EDT) for 3ish hours a session but will work with players on this one.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Text or Voice: Voice over Discord or Meet
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Character starting level & equipment: Level 1/ 0
Character restrictions: Anything official
Number of Players needed: Thinking 4

Will run a module – Yes, I will be using various DCC modules and homebrew in The Hubris Setting.

About me: So – I am a long time DM/ GM/ Judge that loves to roll dice a tell a tale. We are a group of older guys that just like to have fun with rpg death and mayhem with a good tale to boot.

About you: I don’t care who you are, where you come from, or anything like that. New player or old player, all that I ask and will be enforced in my game is:

Be excellent to each other
No real-life politics talk
No personal attacks on other players
No rules lawyering – I will make mistakes, but I don’t want to bog the game down for everyone else by having an argument about something. The time to clear it up is after the game. This doesn’t mean you can’t ask about clarification or anything, but in the moment if I say so, it is so and let’s move on, it can be corrected later if needed.

I don’t foresee anything getting out of hand – but have no problem with R rated language. We are all online and adults, if something offends, let people know and move on.

If any of this sounds good – feel free to reply/message me and we can discuss from there. Alternatively, you can email me at rrabatach at gmail dot com

I am looking for fun group, not power gaming group. Cheers, ryan

Tabarkus
August 14th, 2020, 03:58
Definitely interested! I'll send you a PM with other details.

AccessDenied
August 15th, 2020, 00:59
Would you allow brand new players to D&D and FG to play? I've played D&D before and have used FG a few times, but didn't really retain much of the info. So I basically consider myself brand new. Been looking for a regular game, really wanting to give D&D a shot.

Sabrosa
August 15th, 2020, 02:45
I would like to join! What information do you need?

DMrabs
August 15th, 2020, 12:54
Absolutely! But i am full on players at the moment. If that changes I will let you know. Thank you, Ryan

Sabrosa
August 15th, 2020, 17:26
Please do, thank you! Chris