PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tracker Can't Add PC in Savage Worlds

YamaShintaku
August 13th, 2020, 00:43
Hi,

We are playing FGU Savage Worlds. When my combat tracker is filled so much there is no empty space below PCs and NPCs I can no longer add a PC. Say someone joins the game late, and the Combat Tracker is already packed for battle... I try dragging the player in there and it simply won't take. My Combat Tracker gets especially packed after I have lots of characters in there with stacked effects associated with them. Anyone else run into this, or have a solution?

-Vaughn

Moon Wizard
August 13th, 2020, 06:40
This appears to happen in FGC as well as FGU; I'll report to the SavageWorlds ruleset dev. For now, hopefully you can collapse NPC groups and/or make the combat tracker taller to find a spot to drop.

Regards,
JPG

EDIT: Moved to Savage Worlds forum.

YamaShintaku
August 13th, 2020, 12:02
This appears to happen in FGC as well as FGU; I'll report to the SavageWorlds ruleset dev. For now, hopefully you can collapse NPC groups and/or make the combat tracker taller to find a spot to drop.

Regards,
JPG

EDIT: Moved to Savage Worlds forum.

Thanks. That is how I've been getting around it, but sometimes there are so many stacked and in FGU I cannot seem to shrink the guys by turning off the effects temporarily... It only becomes a problem with a bunch of Protection spells and such on PCs making the CT full.