PDA

View Full Version : LFGM (Paid) for D&D 3.5e and/or Star Wars SAGA Campaign

LegacyArkGames
August 12th, 2020, 22:48
Hello all,

I run Legacy Ark Games, a YouTube channel dedicated to supporting and spreading a positive message about disabled/chronically ill gamers. There has been a lot of voluntary support from the community as far as my getting into games, but most are unfortunately far away. I thought I'd give a try at paying a DM to run a game for me so that I can both get used to FG (looking at adding FG sessions to my channel as something fresh) and have a bit of fun for myself!

Tricky part is that I have what you'll probably find to be odd requests, and I don't have a group - not that I mind a solo campaign. I'm looking for a game, preferably long or even ongoing, using either Star Wars SAGA or D&D 3.5e set in the Forgotten Realms. In either case, I'd like to pay the GM to run a high level campaign, either existing or of their own creation. So, we're looking at a Jedi/Sith rising up to mastery or a D&D character ascending to demigod status and continuing to play (both of which I've done on play by post with great fun).

I'll try and mimic my summary info below, using a format others seem to use...

FG License: FGU Ultimate, FGC Demo
Time: 3-6h
Days of week, frequency, and time: Day of the week negotiable, weekly (possibly more than one game per week), Starting ~1PM EST/Ending ~6PM EST, OR Starting ~7PM EST/Ending ~11PM EST with times being flexible
Voice: Discord, or pure text if preferred (fast typist here)
Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5e or Star Wars SAGA
Game System Experience: Experienced player of both systems up to epic and even deific tiers, though I need to shake a bit of rust off.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Starter, though I've designed a couple of D&D2E characters for a campaign next month with no trouble. Caught on pretty fast to the program.
Rate: Negotiable. I am physically disabled and doing this partly to learn so as to support other such players with future campaign streams, but also to have fun, myself. I can't pay a fortune given my circumstances, but would certainly be open to hearing your rates for my request.
Contact Method: Please DM on Discord @ Legacy Ark Games#0725

Thank you very much!

LegacyArkGames
August 13th, 2020, 17:49
Bump! Available all day to be contacted via Discord by interested GMs! Looking forward to hearing from you.