PDA

View Full Version : Character sheet requests

ChromoSapient
August 12th, 2020, 00:33
FG Classic (haven't seen Unity in play)

1. Is there a way to widen the character sheet record? It seems to be fixed, and a bit narrow.
2. Fields for character description, Height/Weight,
3. Any possibility of getting character notes on front page, in addition the existing notes field?
4. Expert Systems applied on skills tab. A way to put a skill on the skills tab and indicate an expert system in use. Check box, notes field, something?

:)

MadBeardMan
August 12th, 2020, 13:29
FG Classic (haven't seen Unity in play)

1. Is there a way to widen the character sheet record? It seems to be fixed, and a bit narrow.
2. Fields for character description, Height/Weight,
3. Any possibility of getting character notes on front page, in addition the existing notes field?
4. Expert Systems applied on skills tab. A way to put a skill on the skills tab and indicate an expert system in use. Check box, notes field, something?

:)

Hi ChromoSapient (great name btw!)

1. Yes, when Traveller Companion arrives (post High Guard) there will be an updated Character Sheet, it will allow you to widen it. It's currently fixed because of the way the various groupings work. This is MGT2E only though, no plans to add this to 1E.
2. I can expand the notes tab to add these.
3. There's no real space, but I don't see the need for the Armour List to really be on the first page, as all the 'action' is in the action tab.
4. I don't know about the Expert system, from which rules is this, as this ruleset is focused around Mongoose editions.

Cheers,
MBM

esmdev
August 12th, 2020, 14:56
4. I don't know about the Expert system, from which rules is this, as this ruleset is focused around Mongoose editions.

MGT2 Core Rules (2020 update), Page 106.
MGT2 CSC, Page 68

MadBeardMan
August 12th, 2020, 15:23
MGT2 Core Rules (2020 update), Page 106.
MGT2 CSC, Page 68

Ah yes, the computer Expert software.... which requires Intellect as well if using on a portable computer if I remember.

I just allow my players to modify the roll and give them a DM+1.

I'll think about how to make this work.

Cheers,
MBM

esmdev
August 12th, 2020, 15:33
Ah yes, the computer Expert software.... which requires Intellect as well if using on a portable computer if I remember.

I just allow my players to modify the roll and give them a DM+1.

I'll think about how to make this work.

Cheers,
MBM

MGT2 where EVERYTHING works this way EXCEPT for this, and this, and this, and this, and this... hehe

MadBeardMan
August 12th, 2020, 15:56
MGT2 where EVERYTHING works this way EXCEPT for this, and this, and this, and this, and this... hehe

Yep where this works that way, but in CSC on Page 44, it says this in the description.

Every rule that overrides something has to be scripted, it's a painful thing, so I do them in chunks.

Cheers,
MBM