PDA

View Full Version : LFP 2-4 Players Wed or Thu 6PM EST USA Pathfinder 1e Living Varisian Campaign

SmokeMeowt
August 9th, 2020, 22:34
FG License: FG Unity Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 1e

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Wednesday or Thursday preferable, willing to work around other weekdays @ 6 PM
If new game, planned start date: ASAP
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-5 hour sessions, Weekly
Term: Looking for charismatic, open minded players to settle into a long term campaign spanning multiple timelines

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? If the right people stick around, that’s the goal.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 dedicated player now, accepting 3-4 more
Character starting level & equipment: If 4 or 5 players, level 1. If 3 or less, level 2
Character restrictions: No third party content, that’s really the only rule
Details of your scenario: Your character has somehow found their way to the ruin dotted wild lands of Varisia and now seeks to carve out a living, or their very survival. Starting in the year 4707, you can hear the cries of Sandpoint calling for a hero, but ultimately, the choice to answer the call, is yours.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=5289

jordan650
August 10th, 2020, 02:44
Hello my name is jordan im 25
I DM 5E every Saturday. i have been looking to join up with a games to just blow off some stress.
i have not played a ton of pathfinder but i can learn fast.
i do love playing rouge and rangers but im up for anything

GrimmStories
August 10th, 2020, 16:12
Sounds interesting, can play Monday to Wednesday.

carpe375
August 10th, 2020, 21:22
Are you still looking for players? I've never played Pathfinder but I'm willing to learn. Very familiar with fantasy grounds for 5e

Demmero
August 10th, 2020, 23:33
I'm interested. I'm also EST and available to play on either Wednesday or Thursday. I haven't gamed on FG in over a decade so I'll be a bit rusty, but I'm familiar with Pathfinder 1E.

zkais
August 10th, 2020, 23:45
If the group isn't full, I would be interested in this.... either wednesday or thursday is good for me... open to both days....

SmokeMeowt
August 11th, 2020, 02:39
Hello my name is jordan im 25
I DM 5E every Saturday. i have been looking to join up with a games to just blow off some stress.
i have not played a ton of pathfinder but i can learn fast.
i do love playing rouge and rangers but im up for anything

You’re first up, there’s one more spot for Wednesday available! Message me with a way to contact you, specifically discord if you have it. Thanks for reaching out.

SmokeMeowt
August 11th, 2020, 02:41
GrimmStories, Carpe 375, Demmero:

If the interest and dedication is there, I can possibly put together a Tuesday group, same start time @ 6 PM.

Thoughts?

jordan650
August 11th, 2020, 02:50
Jsmw650#6497 I'm so in

Demmero
August 11th, 2020, 03:42
Yeah, Tuesday works for me.

Mphillips51501
August 13th, 2020, 04:15
I am very interested in playing. And can start immediately

maw6144
August 31st, 2020, 21:39
Wondering if you are still taking applicants. I am interested. Retired so standing by for notice.

Bathios
September 1st, 2020, 05:15
Are you still looking for players? I'm looking to join a game on thursday nights if you have any spots available.

Soulwrack
September 11th, 2020, 02:52
Did the group make? I kept waiting to see if I had been accepted or not. It appears I missed the game if I was. Sorry.

Handsome Red Beast
September 12th, 2020, 01:00
You still looking for more players? I'm burnt out from DMing and would like to find a long term game to sink into.