PDA

View Full Version : FGU Feat Description error

LuckyDragon
August 9th, 2020, 16:40
So, I don’t know if this is a Dev thing or just something I can somehow edit myself but:

the Enhanced Resistance (Physical) feat, when playing the SFRPG ruleset in FGU, the benefit section reads the same as Weapon Specialization feat instead of the correct ER feat benefit description.

LordEntrails
August 9th, 2020, 18:07
MOD: moved to SFRPG forum.

Evolivolution
August 9th, 2020, 18:29
So, I don’t know if this is a Dev thing or just something I can somehow edit myself but:

the Enhanced Resistance (Physical) feat, when playing the SFRPG ruleset in FGU, the benefit section reads the same as Weapon Specialization feat instead of the correct ER feat benefit description.

What is the source of the Enhanced Resistance (Physical) feat? I only found the Uncategorized Enhanced Resistance Feat from the CRB which has the correct description.

LuckyDragon
August 10th, 2020, 01:35
After looking at it, it was most certainly pulled from the CRB, However,​ we did recently migrate the campaign (Signal of Screams) from FGC to FGU. Could it be that something happened in the transfer? Wouldn't really make sense but I'm no programming wizard.
Since it shows correctly in the FGU CRB I suppose this is actually a really simple fix, I'll just delete it from the character and load the CRB one. For some reason I thought it wasn't correct in the core, now I just look like an idiot, lol.

Evolivolution
August 10th, 2020, 02:22
It does these weird things sometimes, don't worry. Important thing that you found a solution :)