PDA

View Full Version : Ignore minimum strength edge

Makkachaka
August 9th, 2020, 15:19
I'm inputting data for Low Life, and one race has a background edge that allows them to ignore minimum strength requirements for weapons. I know how to do that on individual weapons, but is there a command I can put in the edge to apply it to any weapon the character equips? I'm trying to avoid having to remember to modify every individual weapon the character may pick up. My searching here and via Google didn't turn up anything other than individual weapon edits. Thanks for any help.

Ikael
August 12th, 2020, 22:38
I'm inputting data for Low Life, and one race has a background edge that allows them to ignore minimum strength requirements for weapons. I know how to do that on individual weapons, but is there a command I can put in the edge to apply it to any weapon the character equips? I'm trying to avoid having to remember to modify every individual weapon the character may pick up. My searching here and via Google didn't turn up anything other than individual weapon edits. Thanks for any help.

Unfortunately there is no such "Edge" or effect because no official FG product has need for it