PDA

View Full Version : Tokens for Face to Face Game

tankersleyb
August 7th, 2020, 22:25
Getting ready to start CoS and TokenTool has worked great for my VTT game. Is there a way that I can take the tokens I have made and print them out for my Face to Face game to use on the battle grid? Thanks all and just wanted to say that I love how this community helps, shares and gives advice.

Zacchaeus
August 7th, 2020, 22:57
Not from within Fantasy Grounds if that’s what you mean. Otherwise I’m sure you could do so from any paint tool that you could load the tokens into (and has a print option).

tankersleyb
August 7th, 2020, 23:29
Was able to add tokens to CoS campaign and they snapped real well to grid size but when I added them to gimp they came out different sizes and resolution. Was hoping I could be directed to a link to help. I do better hands on then just being directed if you follow me. Thanks for the fast response. As long as there is DnD and Fantasy Grounds you will find me here.

Zacchaeus
August 8th, 2020, 00:04
I think I am missing what you are asking. From what you said you made tokens in tokentool and want to print those tokens out. If you have access to GIMP then you should be able to resize them in GIMP to whatever size you want.

But as I say I think I am missing what exactly you are wanting to do.

gamerhawaii
August 8th, 2020, 00:42
Not directly related to the question, but I found that printing onto 1" sticker sheets made life a lot easier. Plus whoever kills the monster gets to keep the sticker. People like that.

https://www.sheetlabels.com/labels/SL114

tankersleyb
August 10th, 2020, 23:58
I think I am missing what you are asking. From what you said you made tokens in tokentool and want to print those tokens out. If you have access to GIMP then you should be able to resize them in GIMP to whatever size you want.

But as I say I think I am missing what exactly you are wanting to do.

After a few refreshments I must have been caught up in the moment. It was definitely a question made for Gimp not this forum. Had Fantasy Grounds up and running and was in that mind set. Thanks for your time. Can't believe I did that.

tankersleyb
August 11th, 2020, 00:02
That's not a bad idea.