PDA

View Full Version : Ctrnl hot keys go -

richvalle
April 27th, 2007, 04:35
Putting modifiers under the Cntrl hotkeys reverse the sign of the mod... - for positive numbers and + for negitives.

rv

Carlos
April 29th, 2007, 18:52
It appers that "CTRL" is the shortcut for reversing the sign of the modifier? Granted, this makes it impossible to drag a positive modifier unchanged into a CTRL+X hotkey.

I'm using 2.0.5 and I can reproduce this behaviour.
This is a bug, you should be able to drop positive modifiersr into the CTRL+X hotkeys. There should be some other key for inverting modifier sign?

Mellock
April 29th, 2007, 19:55
Heh, and here I was thinking that was by design. Like when you drag a number from the chat and drop it on the chat again while holding ctrl it inverses the sign.

richvalle
April 29th, 2007, 20:58
Holding Cntrl does reverse the number but it shouldn't reverse the number after you drop it in.

I.e. if you put a 5 in the mod box and then drag it while holding the Cntrl key down it shows as -5 until you drop it into a hot key, then it shows as +5. When using the key or dragging and dropping it does it as +5.

This works/worked fine in FGI. I went back and checked.

Note: the work around for this is to put in the opposite of what you need... -5 for +5 and +7 for -7. :) Wonky but it works.

rv