PDA

View Full Version : FGU Map Effects

TXCBoy36
August 4th, 2020, 21:45
I have played around with some maps in Unity to add LOS, selected the Play ICon and placed a PC on the map to test the LOS modifications....but I am having trouble applying the Map effects. I am doing something wrong so I could use some assistance in how to implement the effects on the Map on Unity.

HELP PLEASE....lol

Zacchaeus
August 4th, 2020, 21:49
Some videos on how to add LOS here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?55797-How-do-I-in-Unity&p=492112#post492112

TXCBoy36
August 5th, 2020, 04:28
Thanks, do we have video series that speaks in specific details on how to implement the effects, Snow, Rain, Mist, Parchment, etc...Thats what I am struggling with. I figured out how to do LOS with your very educational videos, but I can't seem to get the Unity Map effects to take effect over the entire map after putting in the LOS....

Zacchaeus
August 5th, 2020, 09:09
See video six in the same series linked above. Create a new fx layer using the button at the bottom of the window; select it and then select the FX button at the top and then select the effect you want from the drop down.

TXCBoy36
August 5th, 2020, 16:43
Thanks, I went back to your series of videos and found the one that is needed to use the effect function. Thanks for your patience while I figure this out.....have a great day!!