PDA

View Full Version : Professional Game Master Sevices

Orgulthar
August 3rd, 2020, 08:37
Captain Tragnoar Souleater and The Fowl Whisperer

From the High Seas to the infernal islands, the ''Fowl Whisperer'' has been roaming the Sword Coast for longer than any man can remember. Wreaking havoc and fear into the heart of sailors along the coast of the king's road, the High Lords of Waterdeep are asking for Adventurers of the Realm to come to their aid and join the crew of the ''Lady of the Sea''. Captain Kastros and his loyal crew have for mission to track and eliminate the threat. Will you be courageous enough to face the endless seas?

The Undead Captain of the ''Foul Whisperer'' has claimed so many lives already... his name can only be whispered from fear of losing your soul the hungry hags of the sea.

Game System: D&D 5e Fantasy Ground Classic, you only need the demo to be able to join

One-Shot Session, Expect about 4 hours of game time. Possibility for a part 2 and a part 3 or a long term Campaign

Level 3 Characters, Forgetting Realm setting for Races and Class. Double-check with the GM if you have something in mind.

No totally Evil Character

You only need the Demo version
Fantasy Ground Classic and D&D 5e

Looking for 3-5 People

When? Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Sunday 8pm-12pm (PST)
Game specific date will be decided after I get 3 players.

This is a paid session for 10$ (paypal) for 4-5 hour session (I assist everyone about 90min before game start if needed then we play 8pm-12pm (PST)

If you have a grp ready and just need a GM I can do better price (up to 5 people max)

Email: [email protected]
Discord: Gm-Orgulthar#1230
https://www.twitch.tv/orgulthar