PDA

View Full Version : Change the size of the minisheet.

Doswelk
April 27th, 2007, 00:49
I cannot seem to work out how to add the to the charsheetmini_main mini sheet, I want to add an Action Point entry, but unlike the main sheet I cannot work out what I need to anchor to....

Any help appreciated...

mr_h
July 7th, 2007, 04:05
Old post, but this is an answer I'd like to know too. Is it based off the minisheet graphic or something?
/confusered

Doswelk
July 8th, 2007, 01:00
Old post, but this is an answer I'd like to know too. Is it based off the minisheet graphic or something?
/confusered

Well when I deleted my campaign and created a new one the sizes were working, I think it was to do with the xml file that stores window sizes...

Toadwart
July 8th, 2007, 07:21
Quite possibly.
The CampaignRegistry.lua file in the campaign folder holds some of th ewindow sizes/positions so you sometimes have to delete it in order to see changes while you are modifying a ruleset...

mr_h
July 8th, 2007, 19:24
Deleting that file did the trick for me. Thanks for the heads up.

joshuha
July 8th, 2007, 20:23
I honestly just disable the windowsize manager but not sure if that would work for most people. That way everything opens in the default size and default places regardless of its last known size. Its helpful when creating rulesets, you can always turn it back on after you are done fiddling around.

The easy way to do this is going into scripts/windowmanager.lua and just comment out the 2 lines in the onInit() function. This will prevent the reading/writing to the campaignregistry.lua file.

Toadwart
July 10th, 2007, 01:48
I honestly just disable the windowsize manager but not sure if that would work for most people. That way everything opens in the default size and default places regardless of its last known size. Its helpful when creating rulesets, you can always turn it back on after you are done fiddling around.

The easy way to do this is going into scripts/windowmanager.lua and just comment out the 2 lines in the onInit() function. This will prevent the reading/writing to the campaignregistry.lua file.

Ah. The subtle, sneaky-:ninja: , approach eh?

We Ogres prefer the "if it moves bash it" approach ;)