PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] No tokens for Out of the Abyss

darkivel
August 1st, 2020, 20:03
I have the adventure module loaded, and can see maps and story entries and all that just fine, but when I go to the asset folder and open the D&D Out of the Abyss--Campaign folder, there are no tokens in there. Just to double check, I opened the token sack in FGC and there definitely should be campaign tokens available, but they don't seem to be loading in Unity.

Zacchaeus
August 1st, 2020, 21:13
I'm not seeing this. Please try deleting the file WOTC5EOOTA.dat in the vault directory in FG Data and then update FG

darkivel
August 1st, 2020, 22:51
I did that and I'm still getting this.

niknas
August 3rd, 2020, 12:08
Just tried this and have the same issue. Deleted WOTC5EOOTA.dat and updated. This is a FGC campaing originally if that's any clue into what could be wrong?

Zacchaeus
August 3rd, 2020, 13:47
Are you seeing the tokens on the NPC's? Are you using any extensions? Do the tokens appear in a new campaign without extensions?

I can't see where there might be an issue. I'll need to ask the devs to have a look.

Trenloe
August 3rd, 2020, 14:27
If you navigate within token Assets to "D&D Out of the Abyss" -> "campaign" then there are no tokens (left hand side of image below). But if you search for "abyss" at the top level - and double-click on the token bag for "D&D Out of the Abyss" then the tokens are there (right-hand side of image below.

The only difference I can see is the lower case "c" in campaign being the one that has the tokens, the upper case "C" doesn't. Doing a quick test - the same thing happens for Legacy of the Crystal Shard.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38302

Zacchaeus
August 3rd, 2020, 14:29
Interesting; I just did a search. I didn't try the navigation thing since it would take too long :)

Trenloe
August 3rd, 2020, 14:30
Interesting; I just did a search. I didn't try the navigation thing since it would take too long :)
I've edited my post - looks like a case issue with the "c" in campaign.

Zacchaeus
August 3rd, 2020, 14:36
I've edited my post - looks like a case issue with the "c" in campaign.

Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.

Moon Wizard
August 3rd, 2020, 22:57
Found the issue. I'll get it fixed in next release.

Regards,
JPG