PDA

View Full Version : SWADE Soak Rolls

Galdor
July 31st, 2020, 20:02
Hi everyone,

I noticed that if someone is Shaken, then he should be damaged (for example, should take 1 Wound), and he makes a Soak roll to prevent that damage, if such roll is good enough, this good roll not only prevents the damage just taken (the 1 Wound of the example), but it also delete the Shaken condition as well!!

Is that correct, according to SWADE rules?

Doswelk
July 31st, 2020, 20:58
Yes

Galdor
August 1st, 2020, 09:26
OK, thank you!

Niles
August 5th, 2020, 20:09
Hi everyone,

I noticed that if someone is Shaken, then he should be damaged (for example, should take 1 Wound), and he makes a Soak roll to prevent that damage, if such roll is good enough, this good roll not only prevents the damage just taken (the 1 Wound of the example), but it also delete the Shaken condition as well!!

Is that correct, according to SWADE rules?

The way I see it in the rules is that you can be Shaken without being wounded. 0-3 points damage over Toughness is simply shaken with no wounds and 4-7 points damage over Toughness is then Shaken with a wound.

Doswelk
August 6th, 2020, 07:16
You can spend a Benny at any time to remove the Shaken condition, if you spend a benny to soak a wound and negate all damage you remove the Shaken as well. Even if already shaken before you took the wound.