PDA

View Full Version : Update available (2.0.4 / d20 build 4)

Goblin-King
April 26th, 2007, 19:29
Version 2.0.4

Fixed the operation of the /mood command for the GM
Further fixes to the issue causing links internal to modules to erroneously refer to campaign data instead
Fixed an issue affecting sharing of images in modulesd20 ruleset build 4

Fixed the scroller control on the personality sheet's main page
Chat processing changed slightly to support the GM /mood command fix
Module d20 Spells: Moved the alarm spell in the wizard/sorcerer spell list to level 1 where it belongs
New feature in the character sheet special ability list: Numbers or dice can be dragged onto abilities to add a number or die field that can be used e.g. to keep track of daily uses of abilities or sneak attack damage. There is also a new minisheet that displays the special abilities with a number and/or a die value.

richvalle
April 26th, 2007, 20:03
Version 2.0.4
New feature in the character sheet special ability list: Numbers or dice can be dragged onto abilities to add a number or die field that can be used e.g. to keep track of daily uses of abilities or sneak attack damage. There is also a new minisheet that displays the special abilities with a number and/or a die value.[/LIST]

It seems that this has to be dragged from the Modifire box, not the chat window.

Just an fyi for those that try to figure out why its not working (like I did :) ).

rv

Oberoten
April 26th, 2007, 23:49
Alas, hate to be the fly in the ointment here...

/e /emote still doesn't work. Still accessible with the Shift+Ctrl+Enter keytrick though.

Oberoten
April 26th, 2007, 23:52
More flies for the ointment I am afraid.

In 1.5 one could shift identities for the GM with SHIFT + Arrowkeys, any equivalent to this in FG2.0, has it been intentionally dropped?

Griogre
April 27th, 2007, 00:21
The ablitity die or mod is a great feature. I was just messing around with it.

One of the things I missed with the new weapon setup, was the way to make ad hoc mods. Weapon Slots use to be great for that because the text where the name of the weapon could be used as a mod and the the to hit number the actual mod. This was in particular great for Power Attack because you had minuses to hit, pluses to damage and x2 pluses to two handed weapon but all to the same mod name.

Griogre
April 27th, 2007, 00:22
Comfirm /e still does not work for GM (think this has already been reported). /m now does work for GM.