PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1-2 more players for a 'hardcore' game

Ryser
July 31st, 2020, 02:34
Hello and thanks for taking a look!

First off the game will on Friday at 19:00 EST every other week as to give our DM time to prepare for the sessions properly. We sadly have adulting to do.

We have FG unity Ultimate so no worries about what kind of license you have we got you covered.

This campaign is set in a homebrew world and the campaign is as you guess will be homebrew as well. In which we are working for a less then reputable group of people. This does not mean we are evil.

Now by what I mean by Hardcore in the title is that our DM isn't gonna be nice to us, he will think tactically during fights I.E., take out the healer first. Along with other aspects of the campaign, you will need to somewhat think about what you are gonna do and when. While you could just run into a room all Leroy Jenkins like but that will be the death of you. He would like to make a more challenging game, now while he isn't going to go out of his way to **** you over he will not go out of his way to save your *** for making a dumb decision. Do stupid actions win stupid prizes.

We already have 3 players one has chosen to be a rouge, one a sorc, the other unknown. But by all means play whatever you want.

We have a discord already set up and ready for voice aswell

Should also point out this is a 18+ game, our humor has turned people away before as it can get a little silly at times.

If you are interested and/or have any questions please shoot me a DM and we can work from there.

DominicHokagaye
July 31st, 2020, 02:53
I would love to join up, if possible! Ive been looking for a hardcore campaign for some time now! Let me know asap mate.

Maxoom
July 31st, 2020, 03:08
sent you a DM, two players interested