PDA

View Full Version : FG newb looking for a game (Preferably DnD5e)

Sharkbight13
July 30th, 2020, 20:49
Hello I am new to fantasy grounds and I am hoping to find a game. I am a Demo member, for now. I would simply like to play a game or two in order to decide if I want to continue using Roll20 or switch over to Fantasy Grounds. I am available every other week, so I will be available until Tuesday(Aug 4) and will again be available the next Tuesday (Aug 11).

I do have the money to upgrade and would be willing to spend it, however I want to know what I am getting first.

Anyone willing to take me by the hand and run with me will be greatly appreciated.

Coffers
July 31st, 2020, 10:38
Hi, it might be useful to indicate what time zone you are in and what time availability you have. Take a look at the Looking for Group Template here, for useful information to provide DM's who might be able to help:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25750-Template-for-Player(s)-Looking-for-Group-Listings

If you are only looking to play as a player then as long as your DM has an Ultimate license you will only need the Demo version of Fantasy Grounds to play the game. You will only need to pay for a license and Modules if you intend to start DMing games.

Sharkbight13
July 31st, 2020, 16:06
Ok thank you