PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Your next Player

Kelendros78
July 30th, 2020, 01:36
Greetings fellow Dungeon Masters,

I am looking for a group to join, I have been on DM duty in one fashion or another since 1995 (yeah I am old). I currently am running a home game and I am looking for a creative outlet to complement it... At this moment I am ready to play.

About me.

1. It's your game I won't police it... I understand my place in the game.
2. I Enjoy heavy immersion, I am the kind of player who really takes on the role of the character I play.
3. I have more fun when my character fails, and we find a new way as a group.
4. not only do I share the spot light I nudge other players into being the star.
5. also can hold my own in a tactical situation so combat isn't daunting to me.

I am looking for an amazing group to join. My availability is limited from Monday to Thursday as I do have a family and my weekends are pretty full. I am EST/EDT time but evenings works best for me.

Expectations for you:

I would prefer an experienced group of friendly mature players. Experinced in my opinion has nothing to do with how long you have done something but the amount of effort you have put into becoming better.

I don't mind if the story has been going on for some time, or if the game is new.

I prefer D&D 5e. wouldn't mind possibly trying Pathfinder 2e.

If you have made it this far... then I appreciate you taking the time to read this, I am ready to start ASAP please don't hesitate to ask questions, or shoot me an invite.

luketbro91
July 30th, 2020, 02:39
I am attempting to find players to start a module or homebrew (up for discussion with the group) and you sound mature so thats a great start. We will be playing dnd 5e on fantasy grounds unity. I am in central time. The schedule will be pretty felxible and I plan on this group to be weeknights. Prob something like 6 to 9pm central. Any interest?
As of right now i do not know when the campaign will kick off. Still searching fora good core group of players.

Kelendros78
July 30th, 2020, 02:40
Sounds great to me...count me in