PDA

View Full Version : Spaceships and Starwyrms (DnD 5E)

SailorLovins
July 29th, 2020, 07:02
Hello everyone,

My latest module has been released on Drivethrurpg.com. Spaceships & Starwyrms by HopePunk Press is a DnD 5E space operas campaign setting. You will find new classes, races, technology and magic created for Fantasy Grounds Classic. The fully functional module includes automated character options, easy to navigate lists, an illustrated reference manual and more.
You can see a list of my other modules on Dmsguild.com by searching for Jeff Lovins. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/319228/Fantasy-Grounds-SS-Complete-Pack?src=newest

ColinBuckler
August 2nd, 2020, 16:04
Interesting - can you detail a bit more what exactly is covered in the module. i.e. Refer sections covered back to approximates page numbers. Or maybe some screen shots of the class/backgrounds/equipment/..etc index lists.

LordEntrails
August 2nd, 2020, 19:36
I didn't know we were allowed to sell FG modules on DriveThruRPG, only DMsGuild.

Sounds interesting. Given I'm a StarFrontiers player mention of Wyrms/Worms peaks my interest :) Will poke around the site some more. Colin, you can find out some more info here; https://hopepunkpress.com/products/sns/snspreviews/

ColinBuckler
August 2nd, 2020, 23:08
This is certainly on my hit list after seeing the preview. I had in the past purchased an item on the FG store which I ended up being disappointed in due to not fully understanding its contents - that was a learning exercise. As this is on the DriveThruRPG site I wanted to try and be sure of its contents as it is marked as for character creation only before buying.

SailorLovins
August 3rd, 2020, 00:59
When I get home I will screen shot a few features from FG with this module for you.

SailorLovins
August 3rd, 2020, 16:30
Here is a screenshot from my table with a few open features and the Reference Manual Chapter List

msbranin
February 15th, 2022, 21:10
SO .. i purchased what do we need to do to use it.

msbranin
February 15th, 2022, 21:17
Double post please delete

msbranin
February 17th, 2022, 17:21
ok so fresh install.. When creating a new game I choose the dnd 5e ruleset and activate the Spaceships and Starwyrms module. Should I activate anything else? Like the 5e players guide or the 5e srd data.

msbranin
February 23rd, 2022, 01:18
Is there a way to create starships using this module?