PDA

View Full Version : LFP Starfinder FGC Standard License. Day & time is TBD. My timezone is EDT (UTC -4)

gaaron_g
July 28th, 2020, 17:50
FGC license: Standard
Game System: Starfinder
Time Zone: EDT (UTC -4)
Day of week and time: TBD, but most likely will be a weekday. Either 1:00PM or 6:30PM EDT (UTC -4)
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Ongoing
Audio/Visual: Voice AND **Video** via Discord
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Neither

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Up to 4 players needed
Character starting level & equipment: New player characters starting at Level 1. Equipment per the Core Rulebook.

Details of campaign: Dead Suns AP. I commit to running the first module to completion, and expect the players to commit to the same. If everyone is having fun, we will continue with the additional five modules! Note: I have run other games in person and on other platforms, but I am new to Starfinder and fairly new to FG. New players welcome, but please commit to learning the basic of FG before the campaign starts (there are plenty of videos available on YT.) Also, please be familiar with the Starfinder rules. I don't expect anyone to be an expert, but please be familiar with the rules, and please know your character.

If you are interested please PM me here for details. You can also respond to this thread if you have general questions about this campaign.