PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Player looking for 5e game to play in

Physman
July 28th, 2020, 03:41
I'm looking for a group who loves to rp and stay in character most of the time.

FG License: Free but willing to purchase.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly Staturdays, weekdays weekly after 5 pm PST.
Term: i.e. Long term looking to develop character to lvl 10 +. Also willing to play through a module.
Voice: Can voice chat. Prefer Discord.

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: Been playing DnD since 1977. Yes, I started back when the game was just paperback pamphlets!
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've been playing in FG for a month or so now.
Character Type Preferred: I prefer classes like rogues and bards that require lots of roleplaying. But I've played them all. I prefer to be in character while I play. (As an aside, I spent some time on the cast of Bristol Renaissance Faire.) Let me know the character your group needs and I'll play it.
About me: I'm a 58 year old physicist who grew up gaming. I love roleplaying because it allows me to step into an alternate reality and be something I never could be in real life. Heavy urban RP or hack'n'slash dungeon crawl, I love it all.

shezingzh
July 28th, 2020, 14:01
I have recently lost a lot of players in my saturday and sunday game. If you are interested in joining either one or both would love to have you.

FG License: Unity (Ultimate - demo welcome)
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: CST - Florida ( UTC/GMT -4)
Day of week and time: Saturday and Sunday 7:00 PM cst
Planned start date: in progress
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, weekly
Term: Until Campaign Ends

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 20/80
Number of Players in game & needed: 2
Character starting level & equipment: Saturday game (Level 1 currently just started campaign Citadel of the Sun) starting level equipment. Sunday game (Level 8 Storm Kings Thunder just started campaign 2. Starting level equipment and additional equipment will be provided for the appropriate level
Character restrictions: DM will provide 2 free feats at level 1

PM me if you are interested. I began playing in the same time frame 1978 when I got the boxed set.