PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete a module?

Wert
July 28th, 2020, 00:28
I recently had to revert my LMoP module. When I did it appears to have left a backup in the Library reference's. See attached file. How do I get rid of this?

Secondly once I reverted the module I no longer have the LMoP decal showing on the Unity screen backdrop. I verified its selected on the load screen and the chat box tells me its been loaded but its not there.
Thanks in advance
Wert

Zacchaeus
July 28th, 2020, 00:31
Go into your vault folder within FG data and find the file WOTC5ELMOP.dat. Delete that file and update FG.

Wert
July 28th, 2020, 01:08
Go into your vault folder within FG data and find the file WOTC5ELMOP.dat. Delete that file and update FG.

Zacchaeus do you ever sleep? If I ever make it to your part of the world I owe you a couple of pints! That fixed the module issue. Still don't have the decal but I can live with that.
Thank you AGAIN.
Wert

Zacchaeus
July 28th, 2020, 10:42
Zacchaeus do you ever sleep? If I ever make it to your part of the world I owe you a couple of pints! That fixed the module issue. Still don't have the decal but I can live with that.
Thank you AGAIN.
Wert

Strange; re-adding the module should also add the decal since it's included in the module files. Are you not seeing it on the list of extensions when you select the campaign?

Trenloe
July 28th, 2020, 13:11
With the decal extension loaded, cycle through the desktop decals in the campaign settings window - do you see any of the LMoP decals there?

Wert
July 28th, 2020, 16:29
I found the issue last night. It was operator error... In the options window the Desktop Decal Image was turned off. Changed the setting and everything works now. Thanks for all the help.