PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Rolling advantage always gives result of 1st die rolled

Tykho
July 27th, 2020, 13:51
Summary: Whenever you roll advantage (or disadvantage), the output is always the result of the 1st die that is rolled, even if it says "dropped first." For example, if I roll advantage on an attack roll, the first die is a 1, and the second die is a 20, it will always output the 1, despite the actual output being the 20.

Ruleset(s): 5e

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: FGC Migrated Campaign

Extensions/Themes: 5e Enhancer

Modules Loaded: Out of the Abyss, a number of Rob2E's effect codings.

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10 / English

Steps to Reproduce: Roll with advantage, wait until the 1st die is the one that is dropped.

Zacchaeus
July 27th, 2020, 16:15
I'm not seeing this. Always test in a new campaign without extensions. If still an issue then all I did was click advantage and then roll a d20; if you are doing something else or different can you give us the steps to reproduce.

lkaram
October 7th, 2020, 05:33

Same bug here...

Zacchaeus
October 7th, 2020, 10:12
Same bug here...

Welcome to FG.

Your image shows that the 10 was used and that a 3 and a 9 were dropped so I'm not sure what bug you mean. Additionally it would seem that you are using at least one extension since normally there is no way to drop two numbers from an advantage roll since normally advantage means that you roll two d20's. So if you see errors then make sure you test without extensions first to eliminate those from the equation.

Stv
October 7th, 2020, 15:06

Same bug here...
Ikaram, it looks like you are using my Elven Accuracy extension.
This works fine for me, what other extension are you using?

Also, Tykho when you roll with advantage FG doesn't tell you if it's the first of second die it drops so it sounds like you also have an extension running.

Cheers, Steve.

lkaram
December 10th, 2020, 02:50

In this image, the 8 should be 19... But I'm using two extensions, i'll try without them...

Stv
December 10th, 2020, 16:45
Hi Ikaram,
I've just had another look at this and I can't get FG to fault like you do.
All I can suggest is to make sure you are running the latest version of FG available.

Cheers, Stv.