PDA

View Full Version : weird typing thing

Kordin
July 27th, 2020, 02:26
this has happened to me a few times now. currently im in Berez, in the curse of strahd module, looking at the creeping hut. 10.02U3

i unlock the chat box to edit the wording. example. "which floats the upside-down, hollowed-out skull of a giant. Flanking the hut's doorway are two iron cages that dangle " ok. in this sentence, i move my blinking cursor to the word giant. i place the cursor between th t and the . i hit "space" as i am going to add a word. the space occurs between the a and the t in the word giant. like this gia nt. if i hit back space or type or anything.
it seems like it takes effect about 3 spaces behind where ever my cursor is. i have to put the cursor after the L in the word Flanking, to type in the correct spot at the word giant. i hope this is not confusing. this has happened before but i just figured it was a bug and was going to be fixed. that was a couple weeks back so since it happened again i thought i would mention it.

im running the latest build as of 7/26/20 at 6:24 pm. if it matters.

Thanks.

Moon Wizard
July 27th, 2020, 03:46
Thanks for reporting. I was able to recreate, and filed a ticket for Carl to review.

Regards,
JPG

Kordin
July 27th, 2020, 13:50
your welcome and thanks.