PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined looking for a group to play with on Weekends

goodoldshane
July 26th, 2020, 21:52
Hi, I just joined and am looking for a group to play with on weekends. My name is Shane and I'm 29, I've been playing D&D for about four years now. I enjoy playing any of the classes and races so I'm pretty flexible when it comes to filling a need in a group dynamic. I have yet to get past session five because people keep ghosting online and it ends up killing campaign's and I'm hoping to finish one campaign. I would like to try out different RPG's specifically CoC. Before I get asked I have played Pathfinder and I would only play if the campaign only just started like level one or two. I don't want to join when the party is already level nine. It took me about a week to complete my character sheet and I really don't want to do that again.

Anyways, If your interested hit me up my discord is goodoldshane#3809. This is the best way to reach me.

Frostrazor1334
July 27th, 2020, 04:27
Welcome to the group.

We could all benefit if you shared your timezone and available/preferred times in your LFG post.

Good luck and happy gaming.

Coffers
July 27th, 2020, 09:45
It would help you find a group more easily if you used this template as a basis for finding a group. :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25750-Template-for-Player(s)-Looking-for-Group-Listings