PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for Lost Mine of Phandelver + Dragon of Icespire Peak

MichaelBaggins
July 26th, 2020, 11:54
I want to start a campaign with LMOP and DOIP with the possibility to include homebrew (based on necessity, willingness, PC centered). If People want, we can continue further the campaign beyond LMOP and DOIP, according to the wishes of the players.

Campaign Type: Episodic
Campaign Length: Multiple sessions
Game Frequency: Weekly
Primary Language: English
Camera Needed: No
Audio: Yes (headset recommended)

Player Experience Level: Beginner
GM Experience Level: Low
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Low
Roleplaying Level: High preferable, but flexible
Combat Level: Medium High
Mature Content (18+): If it happens, it happens

OTHER GAME DETAILS
Starting Level: 1
Ending Level: 5
Character Restrictions: No restrictions (Let's see if we can make things work)

DeadSailor79
July 26th, 2020, 13:29
I am very interested in a campaign that would go beyond LMOP and DOIP. What day and time each week do you think you will be playing? I'm available all days of the week except Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Below is my LFG info:

LFG 1 Player (UTC -6:00) D&D 5E

FG License: *Ultimate
Time Zone: *UTC -6:00
Day(s) of week: *Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (evenings preferred)
Term: *Long term preferred
Voice: *Discord, others
Game System Preferred: *D&D 5E
Game System Experience: *D&D 5E, D&D 3.5, AD&D, Star Wars d20, Star Wars WEG, White Wolf/oWoD, others.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: *Moderate

Emphy
July 26th, 2020, 15:06
I'm curious to join this! I have yet to run LMOP or DOIP so everything would be fresh for me.
Timezone: EST in USA. Morning or afternoons are the best for me maybe 3 hour sessions or less weekly
Days: Flexible schedule but would need to have a solid day every week so I can work it out with other obligations
A few months long would be a great start and then we can continue if everything meshes well/there is interest by the rest of the party

I'm also a fan of heavy combat missions with distinct chances of dying if you make huge mistakes

Let me know! I have a discord as well that you can contact quicker Emphy#5899

martok
July 26th, 2020, 15:16
I would be interested in this dependant on days and times, I could only do mondays or tuesdays and I'm in UTC+1 (England)

MichaelBaggins
July 26th, 2020, 15:25
For me it's going to be very interesting as well as it is my first time running a game ever. I really am gonna do my best to have a healthy dose of combat in, depending on what the group seems to lean towards.

MichaelBaggins
July 26th, 2020, 15:26
Sadly, I am only free on weekends, so it's either going to be Saturdays/Sunday evenings

onkg12
July 26th, 2020, 15:45
hey
I would like to RSVP for the first session

RichTown
July 26th, 2020, 16:11
I am down just let me know when we start and I will get a character ready

FG License: Classic Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Day(s) of week: Mon-Fri evenings, Sat-Sun Day
Term: Flexible
Voice: Whatever
Game System Preferred: D&D, Pathfinder all Editions
Game System Experience: D&D, Pathfinder all Editions, White Wolf, Call of Cthullu.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Moderate

onkg12
July 26th, 2020, 17:53
I am down just let me know when we start and I will get a character ready

FG License: Classic Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Day(s) of week: Mon-Fri evenings, Sat-Sun Day
Term: Flexible
Voice: Whatever
Game System Preferred: D&D, Pathfinder all Editions
Game System Experience: D&D, Pathfinder all Editions, White Wolf, Call of Cthullu.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Moderate

we can how about 10 pm today or tomorrow?

RichTown
July 26th, 2020, 18:09
Tomorrow would work... What time zone 10:00 pm?

onkg12
July 26th, 2020, 18:10
Uhmm.CAT?

RichTown
July 26th, 2020, 18:12
Central Africa time?

onkg12
July 26th, 2020, 18:13
Ohh sorry ment to type EET

RichTown
July 26th, 2020, 18:14
Okay that should work.

onkg12
July 26th, 2020, 18:16
K so tom 10 pm EET

MichaelBaggins
July 26th, 2020, 22:32
Let's talk tomorrow on discord, add me: MichaelBaggins#8355

However, we will start the next session on a weekend day, because I am very busy throughout the week

MichaelBaggins
July 26th, 2020, 22:35
Right now the roster looks like this:
onkg12
RichTown
DeadSailor
Snoffo

We'll see about characters tommorow and see who else wants to take the last spot.

RichTown
July 26th, 2020, 22:57
I am comradeBear

cover me!
July 26th, 2020, 23:06
Hey guys,

are you still looking for players, I'm keen if you still have space!

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT+2 (Spain)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Flexible. Currently playing a game with EST
Term: Long term
Voice: Discord preferable

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E / Pathfinder
Game System Experience: D&D 5E / Pathfinder/ Shadowrun, Savage worlds, COC, cyberpunk
antasy Grounds Experience: Know it well. Havent GM'd with it though
Character Type Preferred: Played a Reach fighter in last game, Wizard prior and a cleric prior to that. Quite flexible. Not really
About me: 38, from UK originally, live in Spain now. Played FG and TableTop for donkeys. I enjoy watching storylines evolve. Can pretty much play at any time. I would guess that the folksI have played with before wouldn't say anything bad about me/playing style, but I guess everyone says that....haha.

MichaelBaggins
July 26th, 2020, 23:12
Hey guys,

are you still looking for players, I'm keen if you still have space!

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT+2 (Spain)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Flexible. Currently playing a game with EST
Term: Long term
Voice: Discord preferable

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E / Pathfinder
Game System Experience: D&D 5E / Pathfinder/ Shadowrun, Savage worlds, COC, cyberpunk
antasy Grounds Experience: Know it well. Havent GM'd with it though
Character Type Preferred: Played a Reach fighter in last game, Wizard prior and a cleric prior to that. Quite flexible. Not really
About me: 38, from UK originally, live in Spain now. Played FG and TableTop for donkeys. I enjoy watching storylines evolve. Can pretty much play at any time. I would guess that the folksI have played with before wouldn't say anything bad about me/playing style, but I guess everyone says that....haha.

There's already 5 people, but maybe we can squeeze one more in if it will work with everyone. Add me on discord: MichaelBaggins#8355

MichaelBaggins
July 26th, 2020, 23:14
Right now the roster looks like this:
onkg12
RichTown
DeadSailor
Snoffo

We'll see about characters tommorow and see who else wants to take the last spot.

So the roster has been updated:
onkg12
Rich town
Dead sailor
Snoffo
Emphy
cover me!

MichaelBaggins
July 26th, 2020, 23:14
We can chat tommorow night about characters and stuff although I will be available through text on discord only during the week.

cover me!
July 26th, 2020, 23:17
Hey, are you guys still open to / looking for players?

MichaelBaggins
July 27th, 2020, 19:30
Still looking for 2 more players for Sunday around 9 PM EEST