PDA

View Full Version : New feature?

Xargun
July 24th, 2020, 14:41
Any chance that when you select subfolders in the windows (like Assets, Images, Items, etc) that it saves that so when we load the game up again it keeps those ? I know its a minor thing, but its a pain when I'm working on things and have to reset all my preferences every time I load the game up.

Xargun

MadBeardMan
July 24th, 2020, 18:44
Any chance that when you select subfolders in the windows (like Assets, Images, Items, etc) that it saves that so when we load the game up again it keeps those ? I know its a minor thing, but its a pain when I'm working on things and have to reset all my preferences every time I load the game up.

Xargun

Hi,

You should suggest this to Smiteworks or in the FGU board as that's an FGU suggestion (not a ruleset feature).

Cheers,
MBM

icecrmman
July 24th, 2020, 21:30

Xargun

You can try WindowsSaver.ext it works in classic I've not tried it in Unity though.

Xargun
July 25th, 2020, 17:39
You can try WindowsSaver.ext it works in classic I've not tried it in Unity though.

I downloaded and installed the extension but all it seems to do is save which windows you have open and where they are. I was looking for something that would remember which 'group' you were on in a window - like under items, or story. Its a pain to reopen every group everytime you close a window. I will put in a suggestion as MBM suggestion.

Xargun

esmdev
July 26th, 2020, 00:37
I downloaded and installed the extension but all it seems to do is save which windows you have open and where they are. I was looking for something that would remember which 'group' you were on in a window - like under items, or story. Its a pain to reopen every group everytime you close a window. I will put in a suggestion as MBM suggestion.

Xargun

One thing you can do, depending on how many you have, is place the windows you frequently load into the toolbars on the bottom of the window. Then when you click it (or key it) the window will open or close depending on it's current state.

icecrmman
July 26th, 2020, 00:45

Xargun

I'm sorry, I misunderstood what it was that you were trying to accomplish.