PDA

View Full Version : manual XP entry

Randor
July 23rd, 2020, 23:19
Is it possible to give individual players XP outside of encounters. I like to award xp to individuals for good roleplay on occasion, but I have not figured how to do that in FG.
Please advise.

Zacchaeus
July 23rd, 2020, 23:35
Hi random, welcome to FG.

Yes you can drag a number from a number field (such as an encounter or quest) and drop it on the xp field for the character you want to award the xp to in the party sheet.

RNDM
July 23rd, 2020, 23:36
you can manually do it in the character sheets of each player if you want to reward the group you can use the party sheet and make a quest entry and award that way just make sure you click AW on the quests the haven't completed so that it doesn't award those also and then unclick the AW on the uncomplete quests after

hope this helps I'm still new but this is how I do that

Griogre
July 23rd, 2020, 23:39
Welcome to the boards, Randor.

The simplest way is to just do it directly to the character sheet. IE just open the character sheet, on the Main tab click the magnifying glass next to class and level to open up the characters XP. Then in chat type /mod 150 where 150 is the bonus XP. Hit enter and down in the mod box you will see the 150 amount. Drag and drop the mod box number Over the XP field and let go. You might want to keep track of bonus XP and only do this once a session.