PDA

View Full Version : Error after Error after Error on any token modification on the Map

WilshireDM
July 23rd, 2020, 21:58
Hey all, I am playing a game tonight...so I would really appreciate if this can be resolved quickly and easily!? I keep getting this error when placing or touching a character token on a map. Each time the error page comes up with a Window: Control for multiple items. Each item says, "anchoring to an uncalculated control" We are playing Hoard of the dragon queen module, if that matters.

Ruleset(s): 5e

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: FGU, never played on classic. Campaign was started out of FGU last week w/o issue.

Extensions/Themes:
Themes: D&D official
Extensions: Remove 0HP NPC, Bldinsight and Truesight, Generic Actions FGU, Attunement Tracker

Modules Loaded:
Hoard of the DQ, MM, PHB, Rise of Tiamat, Xanathars, DMG

Operating System / Language Setting:
Windows 10, English

***Doing my own tinkering...it looks like the issue was caused by the extension for removing 0HP NPCs from the combat tracker

LordEntrails
July 23rd, 2020, 22:00
MOD: moved to FGU forum

Please see the following post and after verifying this is not an issue with an extension, please include the requested info. Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51687-How-to-Report-Issues-Bugs-and-Problems

WilshireDM
July 23rd, 2020, 22:08
Thank you for your prompt response. I have updated my post and my initial search on the web didn't find a similar issue - but I am still looking!

damned
July 24th, 2020, 00:40
A new version of FG came out this week and extensions often take some time to be tested and updated to new FG builds.