PDA

View Full Version : Central Supply Catalog

Xargun
July 23rd, 2020, 02:20
So I bought the Central Supply Catalog and assigned a suit of HEV, some subdermal armor and TL 12 Cloth armor to a character. The Cloth armor says you can wear it under other armor but when equipped it overrides the HEV armor. Any ideas ?

Xargun

MadBeardMan
July 23rd, 2020, 10:35
So I bought the Central Supply Catalog and assigned a suit of HEV, some subdermal armor and TL 12 Cloth armor to a character. The Cloth armor says you can wear it under other armor but when equipped it overrides the HEV armor. Any ideas ?

Xargun

Morning Xargun,

That kind of rule requires bespoke support. As with any rules in a general description rather than as a trait. I'll see how I can get that rule to work in v1.1.4.

Cheers,
MBM

Xargun
July 23rd, 2020, 13:12
Morning Xargun,

That kind of rule requires bespoke support. As with any rules in a general description rather than as a trait. I'll see how I can get that rule to work in v1.1.4.

Cheers,
MBM

Thank you. I can do a workaround by creating my own copy of the HEV armor and simply increase the armor value but I wasn't sure if the catalog items didn't support that 'extra' armor or if we were understanding the description of the Cloth armor incorrectly.

Xargun