PDA

View Full Version : UK player LFG

martok
July 22nd, 2020, 12:40
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday or Tuesday 18.30 GMT onwards.
Term: Long term
Voice: Discord preferable

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Pretty familiar with FG, I currently DM a home-brew and play in one other long term campaign.

Character Type Preferred: I've played most types of characters in my time from pure healers to getting stuck in your face fighters.
About me: I'm a young 51 from England, played AD&D when it was current but took a long hiatus until getting back into 5e & FG just over two years ago. I'd like to think the people I've played with in the past would not have any negative comments about my play-style and I believe in letting the game flow.

Thanks in advance.

Varic
July 22nd, 2020, 18:03
PM sent

Torgaar
July 24th, 2020, 07:59
Hi Martok
i am currently running a Descent into Avernus Campaign which you are welcome to join. We are UK based and play every Wednesday 7-9:30pm GMT. You would be a good fit as you are a similar age to some of my group. We are about 8 sessions into the Campaign so plenty of story left. We are using FG Classic for this Campaign but may change to Unity for the next one.

martok
July 24th, 2020, 13:18
Hi Martok
i am currently running a Descent into Avernus Campaign which you are welcome to join. We are UK based and play every Wednesday 7-9:30pm GMT. You would be a good fit as you are a similar age to some of my group. We are about 8 sessions into the Campaign so plenty of story left. We are using FG Classic for this Campaign but may change to Unity for the next one.

Sent you a PM

cover me!
July 25th, 2020, 16:42
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT+1
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Flexible. Currently playing a game with EST
Term: Long term
Voice: Discord preferable

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E / Pathfinder
Game System Experience: D&D 5E / Pathfinder
antasy Grounds Experience: Know it well. Havent GM'd with it though
Character Type Preferred: Played a Reach fighter in last game, Wizard prior and a cleric prior to that. Quite flexible. Not really
About me: 38, from UK originally, live in Spain now. Played FG and TableTop for donkeys. I enjoy watching storylines evolve. Can pretty much play at any time. I would guess that the folksI have played with before wouldn't say anything bad about me/playing style, but I guess everyone says that....haha.

Cheers!!

Torgaar
August 2nd, 2020, 22:00
Hi Cover me!
Thanks for your post. Unfortunately my game is full now. I only had two spaces and you were the fourth person to apply. I hope you find a game soon.