PDA

View Full Version : Rule modules not opening

Tenser
April 25th, 2007, 20:19
I'm a fairly new users to FG and yesterday installed a parallel version of FG2. Whether I'm on in Gamemaster mode or in character creation mode, I cannot open the default d20 module rulesets that come with FG2. When I click on the 'book' icon on the 'Module Activation' window, I get a little arrow pointing left but the rules do no open. What can I do to fix this? I never had a problem opening the rules in my version of FG1.5.

richvalle
April 25th, 2007, 20:26
When you get the arrow, drag your mouse to the left. The book should open.

After you open the book your FG might pause as it loads up the module. It pauses for me for a few seconds but someone has seen time of a min or so.

Then you should add an icon as to what kind of rules will these be: shared, forced or not shared.

You should only have to do this once for the d20 rules. Then for any new modules you load up.

rv

Tenser
April 25th, 2007, 21:15
Well, that wasn't too hard, thanks!

One more question before I actually try it...I bought the FG adventures from CMP for Sunless Citadel and Forge of Fury. Will these load into FG2?

richvalle
April 25th, 2007, 21:46
I <THINK> so, but don't have them to test out. Sorry.

rv

Tenser
April 26th, 2007, 02:01
Just for anyone's information, I put the .mod files for the CMP adventures modules Sunless Citadel and Forge of Fury in my 'modules' folder and they seem to be working fine.