PDA

View Full Version : Deep Magic Module; Error

andrewcr
July 21st, 2020, 21:34
Moderator: Moved to Unity Beta thread

Hi,

I just installed an error message when loading Deep Magic in the library.

I am using FGU. Log attached

Zacchaeus
July 21st, 2020, 22:14
I don't know what the Deep Magic module is or where it comes from but it looks like it hasn't been zipped up properly.

Also you are running extensions so I'd test in a campaign without those extensions in case that's the issue - although unlikely in this case.

mattekure
July 21st, 2020, 22:26
I don't know what the Deep Magic module is or where it comes from but it looks like it hasn't been zipped up properly.

Also you are running extensions so I'd test in a campaign without those extensions in case that's the issue - although unlikely in this case.

Deep Magic was a module done under a Kobold Press kickstarter. It was released to backers this morning. I had the same issue and sent an email to FG support.

ChairJockey
July 22nd, 2020, 02:31
Same issue here, hopefully it gets resolved soon. "an error has occurred when parsing Entity Name. Line 19784, position 25.

Sulimo
July 22nd, 2020, 03:05
Same issue here, hopefully it gets resolved soon. "an error has occurred when parsing Entity Name. Line 19784, position 25.

Has anyone let the module developer know?

I am guessing they will have to fix it. It is stating exactly where to look as well (line 19784, position 25). Probably an unsupported character, should be simple enough for them to fix.

GKEnialb
July 22nd, 2020, 04:02
I sent an email to Kobold Press with the error. Hopefully it gets resolved soon!

GKEnialb
July 23rd, 2020, 02:12
And it's been resolved... Everything should work fine now.