PDA

View Full Version : Tortle Package does not do half the stuff it should

ogreofnorth
July 20th, 2020, 06:12
So I spend $10 on the Tortle Package, which is pretty high in my opinion. It loads the characters and gives you stat bonuses but wtf. Does not change the AC or give you the claw attacks from tortles. What is going on? I could have input those things in the sheet myself and not used the tortle package at all. It seems like a waste.

LordEntrails
July 20th, 2020, 06:21
MOD: Moved to 5E forum since this has nothing to do with FGU.

Welcome to FG and the forums :)

I don't have this product but some suggestions.

Have you checked the module for weapon items for the claws? That's how I would have implemented it, so it's the first place I would look for them. Not sure what the specific of the AC equation is, but does the tortle handle AC calculations any differently than any other race/class calcs?

Finally, if after you take a further look and others more familiar with the Tortle give you some feedback, remember that SmiteWorks has a 30 day refund policy (no questions) for anything bought through the FG Store.

ogreofnorth
July 20th, 2020, 06:45
Tortles have a flat 17 ac not increased by any armor but shields. When I input it, it gave him 14 AC. +2 for shield and +2 dex. There are alot of races like this in 5E and classes. Lizardfolk, Dragon Sorcerors and some others I can't think of at the moment.

Checked module for weapons, nothing for their claws.

Zacchaeus
July 20th, 2020, 09:11
Dragging in the Tortle does give the AC of 17 as far as I can see. You will need to set up the weapon attack your self (same as the Monks unarmed strike or a Dragonborn's breath weapon).