PDA

View Full Version : Give control of the summons to PC

Khaiszer
July 20th, 2020, 00:43
So we have a wizard in the party that focus on summon monsters for the battles, the problem is that he always has to roll the d20s by hand and we are looking to put their summons into the combat tracker.
I was thinking to give hime the acces to the bestiarys but this wont give him the full access, I think... and he also cast spells to buff their summons so he wants to be able to modifiy them.

There is any option to give him an entire list of summons? or he needs to create all the characters?

Thanks!

Kelrugem
July 20th, 2020, 01:10
So we have a wizard in the party that focus on summon monsters for the battles, the problem is that he always has to roll the d20s by hand and we are looking to put their summons into the combat tracker.
I was thinking to give hime the acces to the bestiarys but this wont give him the full access, I think... and he also cast spells to buff their summons so he wants to be able to modifiy them.

There is any option to give him an entire list of summons? or he needs to create all the characters?

Thanks!

You could create a module just containing the summonable monsters :) and share that with the players, or just share these singly NPC entries as you do with images etc :)

Is it for PF1? Then look in the thread about community modules at the top of this forum :) There should be somewhere a module containing summonable monsters :)

Asgurgolas
July 20th, 2020, 12:34
Grab the monster sheet from the tracker and drag it on the character's portrait on top of the screen (at least that's what I do for the druid in my campaign)