PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report - The Drop & Vulnerable

chillhelm
July 19th, 2020, 10:58
Minor thing that might go unnoticed in the heat of battle.

RAW Vulnerable and The Drop do not stack only the higher valued one applies (namely, The Drop). (See p.100 in SWADE).
Currently in the FG SWADE ruleset, if a character has both the #Vulnerable and #The Drop effects applied, attacks against them are made at +6 (instead of +4 as it's supposed to be).

Easy fix: In the effect list change "The Drop" from [@Attack +4, @Damage +4] to [@Attack +4, @Damage +4, Ignore #Vulnerable]

Edit: While I have your Attention, the #Command effect should be "Command [Shaken +1, Stunned Recovery +1]" as per the Description of the edge in SWADE p.45.

Cheers,
Wilhelm

Ikael
July 21st, 2020, 21:15
Minor thing that might go unnoticed in the heat of battle.

RAW Vulnerable and The Drop do not stack only the higher valued one applies (namely, The Drop). (See p.100 in SWADE).
Currently in the FG SWADE ruleset, if a character has both the #Vulnerable and #The Drop effects applied, attacks against them are made at +6 (instead of +4 as it's supposed to be).

Easy fix: In the effect list change "The Drop" from [@Attack +4, @Damage +4] to [@Attack +4, @Damage +4, Ignore #Vulnerable]

Edit: While I have your Attention, the #Command effect should be "Command [Shaken +1, Stunned Recovery +1]" as per the Description of the edge in SWADE p.45.

Cheers,
Wilhelm

Excellent discovery and brilliant suggestion how to resolve the issue! I have applied the changes and it will be part of upcoming v5.2.6 release